|National DanceSport Council Delegate 2016 Candidate Irina Feingold|
USA DANCE, INC. 2016 Elections that are for the term beginning 1 January 2017.
[Visit Main USA Dance, Inc. Website]
Haledon, NJ firstname.lastname@example.org (862) 290-5362
Started competitive dancing in United States in 2007 qualifying and participating in USA Dance Nationals in Standard Senior 1 and Senior 2 Silver and Gold Syllabus with my husband Vincent Feingold. Since that we competed each year at 4 to 7 Regional NQEs and USA Dance Nationals. At USA Dance Nationals placed first at Senior 2 Standard Gold (2008), Senior 2 Standard Novice and Pre-Champ (2009), Senior 1 Pre-Champ (2012).
• Winner of many USA Dance NQEs and WDSF Open events within USA and Canada in Senior 2 and Senior
3 Championship Standard
• USA Dance Nationals Senior 2 International Standard Champion in 2014
• USA Dance Nationals Senior 2 International Standard Championship Finalist over the past five years (2013-fifth; 2012,
2016-third; 2015-vice champion)
• USA Dance Nationals Senior 3 International Standard Championship Medalist over the past 3 years (2014, 2015-vice champion, 2016-third)
• USA Dance Representative in 2014 WDSF World Senior 2 International Standard Championship (quarter final)
• USA Dance Representative in 2014 and 2015 WDSF World Senior 3 International Standard Championships
• Competed in many WDSF Senior 2 and Senior 3 International Standard Championships in USA, Canada and Europe
• Top 20% in WDSF World Ranking in Senior 2 and Senior 3 International Standard Worldwide
Solutions architect focused on sales enablement, pre-sales and post-sales support for hi-tech companies. Extensive skills in developing and supporting standard and customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations, demo videos and scripts. Broad experience in client facing activities such as on site and web-based demonstrations, proof of concepts, training, and product implementation. Proven track record in connecting the dots between customers’ business requirements and products’ technical capabilities.
• Collaborated with product management, product development, and technical sales teams utilizing feedback to identify opportunities to further improve company products, sales processes and customer experience.
• Bridged product management with the field to ensure powerful and competitive use cases in selling of the company's products.
• Led a quarterly demo advisory board to bring together field pre-sales to discuss and outline demonstration plans.
• Identified and documented key customer requirements, challenges, and potential opportunities, and articulated the most appropriate solution to drive the sales process.
• Designed, scripted and maintained product demos that contained technical and business use cases to simplify the sales process.
• Administered web-based product training to educate customers, partners and new employees on product functionality and marque features.
• Created an Q&A database for variety of solutions to educate sales teams and customers on the product functionality.
EDUC ATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Master’s Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science. Voronezh University, Russian Federation
Network Security Systems, Database Administration, Help Desk Support classes. Chubb Institute, Parsippany, NJ
English and Russian - bi-lingual, Spanish - intermediate, French - beginner